Tuesday, February 13, 2007

More Than Meets The Eye

When I was a young boy living in Jacksonville in the mid '80's there were two things that pleased me, He-Man and The Transformers. As we grow older and Hollywood runs out of ideas we get treated to live action versions of some favorites. I still don't feel clean after having watched most of the Scooby Doo movie. Of course one exception being the Masterpiece that is Masters of the Universe (real people He-Man as my Dad calls it). I heard rumor of a new Transformers movie. I honestly thought it was going to be a feature length version of that abysmal Beast Wars Transformer cartoon that came out about ten years ago. Well, turns out I was as wrong as I was when I screamed for Fred Taylor to be benched in the '97 Florida-Florida State game.



(he went on to score four touchdowns)

No comments: