Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Politico

I sometimes feel that I am alone in my political nerd-dom. Some people will pass a man or woman on the street and see similar features to a movie star or recording artist. "Hey look, that guy looks like Mr. Roper from Three's Company." I always see politicians. "Hey that guy looks just like former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee."

"what?"

If you do follow Washington like I do then check out a site I have just discovered and have placed in my links section. The Politico is widely discussed in the blogging world and it is a great source for all sides of political view and also unbiased reporting as well. They will list a group of favorite other blogs and have in the same sentence Talking Points Memo and the NRO Corner. Add this site to your favorites, since the American Presidential Election process takes more time than most marriages these troubled days.

No comments: